My Little Intrepid
Jumeau Walking Doll
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Photography by Allen Benner
FOR A LIMITED TIME we are offering FREE USA Shipping, AND $15.00 off International Shipping
** Shipping Insurance is $23.00 & optional and is paid by the buyer. The paypal shopping cart has a drop down menu which allows you to choose to purchase this doll with or without shipping insurance.
*International buyers please note if you use the Buy it Now/ Pay Pal button please expect to get a separate invoice for shipping cost less $15.00 discount.
To purchase this doll, you may use the pay pal
BUY IT NOW /SHOPING CART button or You can contact us at email@example.com and request a pay pal invoice. We also accept checks and money orders.
A flexible 4 to 6 months layaway is available for this doll upon request, email us for futher information: firstname.lastname@example.org
**For more info about our LAYAWAYS, go to the left side menu and click on "LAYAWAY PROGRAM".
This lovely doll is approx 20" tall from top of her head to her feet.
She has the following features:
1. Beautiful hand painted head poured in white porcelain from the rare Intrepid mold that was a gift to doll artisan members at the DAG convention in 1996.
2. Rare, hard to find, Seeley composition walking doll body that was first produce for the 1996 DAG Convention.
3. Blue, solid glass British paperweight eyes.
4. Gorgeous, pale blond mohair wig, custom made for this doll by wig artist Wendy Feidt. This wig is signed and dated by the artist.
5. The costume this doll is wearing is made of a soft, buttery, pale rose 100% silk satin fabric and fully lined. The dress is decorated with antique lace. a lovely antique lace collar, buds n bows French silk ribbon trim, and silk ribbons. The back bodice has tiny rose pearl vintage buttons and snaps for closure.
The Bonnet: The bonnet was made from the same fabric as the dress, trimmed in antique lace, silk ribbons, millinery flowers and with a ostrich feather.
6. The undergarments on this doll which include a full slip and pantaloons.
7. The shoes were made by Fran Quinn who is a doll shoe artist. They are made especially for this doll from the silk fabric of the dress over genuine leather with silk rosettes at the toes. The shoes have leather soles and tiny heels and are stamped JUMEAU. The shoes come with a special shoe box designed by Fran Quinn.
8. This doll has hand made crochet stockings.
9. Her accessories include a pearl necklace, pearl earrings and a brass vintage “Be’be’ Pin”.
10. She comes with a tapestry covered stand and is hand signed by the artist.
11. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity
Buy with Confidence:
We understand that photos of your doll are not the same as experiencing your doll in real life. So if after receiving your doll and you are not delighted with her, you may return her for a refund. Some requirements apply:
1. Buyer must notify us that they will be returning the doll as soon as possible, within 3 to 5 days after receiving her.
2. Buyer has 14 days to return the doll after receiving it --- if buyer needs a little more time, buyer must notify us with the reasons why they require more time to return the doll --- otherwise after 14 days the doll will not be returnable and no refund issued.
3. Buyer pays shipping cost to send the doll back to us.
4. Doll must be returned in the same condition she was shipped in using the same packing materials if possible. Any damage to the doll or the costume that was not there before will result in a re-stocking fee of 10 to 30% subtracted from the refund depending on the damage.
We accept PayPal, checks or money orders.
Sorry, but we accept only Pay Pal from our international collectors.
1. We ship by USPS priority mail and priority mail international. .
2. **Insurance is extra and optional, the price of the insurance is based on whatever USPS charges on the amount being insured.