Bru Jne 11
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 24" Tall
Photography By Allen Benner
This lovely doll has the following features:
1. Beautifully hand painted head, poured in fine white porcelain.
2. A jointed French composition body with Bru label and porcelain BRU lower arms.
3. BLUE, solid glass British paperweight eyes.
4. Gorgeous, pale blond mohair wig, custom made by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
About the costume:
5. Gracie Lynn is wearing a 3 piece spring & summer ensemble which includes a sleeveless dress, a jacket and bonnet. The dress is made of beautiful robin egg color 100% SILK TAFFETA which has an overlay of gorgeous cotton embroidery lace and decorated with silk ribbon bows with tiny embroidery flowers going down the center of the bodice. The dress ties in the back with a silk ribbon. The dress is fully lined.
The jacket is also made of 100% SILK Taffeta with and overlay of embroidery cotton lace and is fully lined. The jacket features silk labels with vintage buttons made of robbin egg blue GLASS in a brass setting. The back of the jacket features a rosette "bow" and at the very botton edge of the jacket, silk embroidery.
The bonnet is also made of the same silk taffeta used in the dress and jacket and also has an overlay of cotton lace. The bonnet is decorated with silk ribbons, vintage millinery flowers and ostric feather.
6. Gracie Lynn's undergarments include a cotton half slip and pantaloons trimmed in lace and a silk corset and bustle pad.
7. The shoes Gracie Lynn is wearing are custom made for this doll by Fran Quin. They are made of leather with silk overlay and silk rosettes. The soles & heels are also made of leather and stamped "BRU jne Paris".
8. This doll has hand made crochet stockings.
9. Her other accessories include a hand made beaded necklace with magnetic clasp and earrings.
10. She comes with a tapestry covered stand and is hand signed by the artist.
11. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity